#Job No. CC1015.
£30,000 to £35,000 + 34 days holiday (includes bank holiday) + Pension + Company bonus scheme
Monday to Friday, 2 shift.
Maintenance Engineer required for a well-known manufacturing company where you will play an integral part within a small, established maintenance team. The Engineering Manager is committed to upskilling and investing in the team.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer from ANY engineering background. Those from manufacturing/production environments will be at an advantage. Service and ex-forces engineers are encouraged to apply. Electrically you will be confident with fault finding and diagnostic work, mechanically those with experience of working on pneumatics are invited to make an application.
The role itself is a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance within a light, industrial manufacturing environment. The company have recently invested in new premises; you will benefit from working at a modern manufacturing site. The company have a mix of new and old machinery on site and will provide house training. You will work in a small team of multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers reporting to the engineering manager. The company are willing to invest in their staff and are renowned for their great training.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader where you will be an integral part of a small, friendly maintenance team. You will benefit from on the job training and long term job security.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Multi-skilled maintenance in light, industrial manufacturing environment
* Reactive and pre planned maintenance on production machinery with some site facilities maintenance
* Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:00 (Week 1) 16:00 to 0:00 (Week 2)
* Call out rota, roughly 1 Saturday in 5
The Maintenance Engineer:
* From any engineering background (maintenance and service backgrounds transfer well)
* Electrically biased and ideally will hold a 17th/18 edition
* Looking for a long term move within an established business