#Job No. CC1039.
£35,000 Basic Salary + Overtime (Realistic OTE £41,000) + 20 Days Holiday Rising with Service + Pension + Life Assurance
DAYS role 4 on 4 Off Shift 6am to 6pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established food manufacturer who have recently invested in new equipment on site. The company offer excellent in house and external training with the opportunity to boost potential earnings with readily available overtime.
To apply for the role you will be an electrically bias maintenance engineer, those from manufacturing environments should apply. Those with an understanding of 3 phase motors and fault finding ability should apply. PLC desirable, not essential. Mechanically you will have experience working on pneumatics, conveyors, gearboxes and bearings.
You will work in a small team of engineers reporting into the Engineering Team Leader. The role is primarily reactive maintenance with some PPM and project, improvement work. The company have recently invested in brand new automation equipment, you will have the opportunity to work on new state of the art machinery.
The company are a market leading manufacturer in their sector, the environment is modern and you will have the opportunity to develop and build further technical skills.
* 70% Reactive, 30% PPM work
* Occasional new machinery installation
* Project based improvement work
* Working on graders, baggers, weighers, conveyors
* Days role 4 on 4 off, 6am to 6pm
* Must be from a strong electrical background
* Basic electrical skills, fault finding on 3 phase, invertors, and drives
* Ideally from manufacturing background