#Job No. CC996.
Nottingham, East Midlands
£32,000 for Days Role whilst training (6 – 8 months) + Shift allowance when moves to continentals (£38,000 - £40,000) + Quarterly Bonus Scheme + Paid Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + Life assurance
Monday to Friday days role, moving to continental shift after 6 – 8 months training period.
Multiple Maintenance Engineers required for international manufacturing company who need a team to work in their brand new, state of the art facility. You will start work in the company’s existing site then transition into their new premises when production is up and running.
The role will transition from Days to Continentals once production is up and running, you will work alongside the OEM when the equipment is being commissioned and installed. Ongoing training and development will be provided throughout your time with the business.
The successful candidate will be a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from ANY manufacturing background. Electrically you will have an understanding of ladder logic and feel confident with fault finding on PLC equipment.
The role itself is working within a fast paced systematic environment. You will be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance. You will work on a variety of bespoke equipment, the role will involve working at heights and within confined spaces.
You'll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progress is the key to success.
* Maintenance, PPM, and break down of machinery
* Working within fast paced, manufacturing environment
* Multi-skilled maintenance role
* DAYS role whilst training (6 – 8 months roughly) then moving to permanent CONTIENTNAL shift
The person required:
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
* ALL manufacturing backgrounds considered
* Understanding of ladder logic
* Hold apprenticeship or equivalent
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team