#Job No. MN102.
Maintenance Engineer (Days)
Covering 2 sites Lincoln and Solihull
7.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Thursday 7.30am -3.00pm Friday
Competitive Salary + 24 Days Holiday (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Private Medical + Pension + Life Assurance + Car parking on site.
Maintenance Engineer required for industry leading manufacturing company who supply equipment to the marine, power and railway industry. They offer excellent benefits, longevity and a friendly working environment.
The successful candidate will be multi-skilled with either mechanical or electrical bias, from ANY manufacturing/factory or facilities background. Candidates need to be comfortable travelling between 2 sites, all expenses will be paid for.
The role will include working across the two sites. On average you will spend 3 days at the Lincoln site and 2 days in Solihull. Across both sites you will contribute to daily PPM and reactive maintenance to ensure smooth running of the facilities. You will also have input in project work.
This is a varied and interesting role where your day to day input will be vital to the smooth running of two sites of a major global manufacture.
The Maintenance Engineer role Includes:
* Working across two sites in Lincoln and Solihull.
* Maintenance of production machinery as well as facility when needed
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance including routine and breakdown servicing
* Installing and commissioning equipment.
The Maintenance Engineer required:
* Multi-skilled with either mechanical or electrical bias.
* Happy to travel between sites and stay away if needed.
* Any manufacturing background or factory background
* Experience servicing plant/site, and facilities and equipment