#Job No. EA125.
Up to £41,000 DOE + Overtime Opportunities Paid at Premium + 23 Days Holiday + Pension + Life Assurance + Training Opportunities
4 on 4 off, 2 days, 2 nights.
6 till 6.
Maintenance Engineer for a market leading manufacturer, going through a significant period of investment and production improvements. Offering a position with great opportunities for training and overtime for increased earnings.
The successful Maintenance Engineer can be from various manufacturing backgrounds, with strong electrical skills or multi skilled. Any relevant electrical qualifications would be advantageous. Those from a service engineering, Ex forces and machinery maintenance would also suit.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Split of PPM 30%/Reactive 40%/Improvement Projects 30%, although the production is moving to improve PPM procedures.
* Electrically working on 3 phase electrics, contactors, wiring, invertors and PLC fault finding.
* Mechanically working on pneumatics, pumps, boiler systems, machining and fabrication.
* Working across 5 separate production lines as part of the maintenance team, working always with at least 1 other Engineer.
* Completing tasks set by the Maintenance Supervisor.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* You can be from various manufacturing backgrounds, with strong electrical skills or multi skilled.
* Any relevant electrical qualifications would be advantageous.
* Those from a service engineering, Ex forces and machinery maintenance would also suit.
* Those from manufacturing would transfer well.
* Any Machining or Fabrication experience would be significantly advantageous.