#Job No. EA126.
Circa £32,000 DOE + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Occasional Call Out
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm (Occasional overtime requirement)
Maintenance Engineer required for a family ran, growing manufacturer. Offering a generous package and a career progression succession plan for the right candidate.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will be from ANY manufacturing background, although those from FMCG would be advantageous. You will be an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with basic mechanical skills. Additionally, you will need fault finding experience on PLC’s. You will need to be familiar with working on conveyors, belts, bearings, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, motors, single phase and 3 phase electrics.
The Maintenance Engineer will have a direct 50/50 split between electrical and mechanical work. You will work across 2 production lines to ensure all PPM tasks are monitored effectively to minimalize reactive maintenance and downtime. You will be responsible for analysing data from the production machinery to ensure that the lines are running at the best efficiency. You will be responsible for liaising with contractors on breakdown repairs and breakdowns, as well as leading installation projects with the Operations Manager. You will attend daily operations meetings and will be responsible for ensuring the store equipment and workshop parts are properly stocked.
The company have grown significantly during the past 3 years, including having moved to a new site in early 2018, and have plans for 2019 to install to more production lines, creating the opportunity for the successful candidate to progress.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Overseeing PPM and, monitoring output and efficiency.
* Liaising with Contractors on project work and breakdown repairs.
* Attending daily operations meetings.
* Ensure the store and workshop is properly stocked for parts.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* ANY manufacturing background, although those from FMCG would be advantageous.
* Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer with basic mechanical skills.
* Fault finding experience on PLC’s, those familiar with Allen Bradley or Siemens would be at an advantage.
* You will need to be familiar with working on conveyors, belts, bearings, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, motors, single phase and 3 phase electrics.