#Job No. EA150.
Maintenance Engineer (PPM)
£35,500 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + 4x Life Assurance (If enrolled on Company’s Pension Scheme)
DAYS - Monday to Friday, 7.45am to 3.45pm.
Maintenance Engineer who will predominantly focus on pre-planned maintenance required for a successful and growing food manufacturer who are investing heavily in their site. The company offer extensive training opportunities and long term job stability.
The successful Maintenance Engineer can be either electrically or mechanically biased maintenance engineer from any manufacturing background. Those from FMCG backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Food, packaging and pharmaceutical backgrounds transfer well. To be considered for this role you must have an NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent) or proven experience working within the industry.
As a maintenance engineer you will be purely be responsible for pre-planned maintenance within the production facility. You will be working on process machinery, blending machines, spray dryers, conveyors, packaging machines. This is an exciting opportunity for a maintenance engineer who is looking to enhance their technical skills with manufacturers training and constant development.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Predominantly PPM on production machinery, following schedules from PPM controller.
* Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance
* Working in FMCG environment.
* Some basic facilities checks will be involved, such as internal and external lighting.
*Occasional require for support the reactive maintenance team or projects team, but this is only when absolutely necessary.
*Testing of electrical installations.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Must be a maintenance engineer.
* Ideally have work in Food or FMCG previously, although other manufacturing backgrounds will be considered.
* NVQ level 3 in Engineering (or equivalent).