#Job No. EA248.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi Skilled, Heavy Manufacturing)
£30,000 to £40,000 + Pension + 22 Days Holiday
Days based role with a half day Friday.
Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established niche manufacturer. The role will suit those looking for a day’s role with an early Friday finish in an employee focused culture. Long term progression into a supervisory / team leader role is on offer.
To apply for the role, you must demonstrate electrical and mechanical fault finding skills in an industrial/manufacturing environment. Anyone with experience of working in a heavy manufacturing environment would be desirable. Specific training on the machines will be provided.
The role will suit a Maintenance Engineer looking for a varied role. You’ll be in a team of 3 engineers responsible for all breakdowns, PPM, installation and decommissioning. You’ll be maintaining production equipment and the facility when needed. Mechanically you’ll be working on pneumatics and hydraulics. Electrically you’ll be fault finding on the machines and inputs/outputs on PLC’s.
The role will suit those that enjoy adding value to a business and working within a great team of people. The company are very well established and have built an excellent reputation over the past 40 years.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Organising maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
* Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults.
* Diagnosing breakdown problems.
* Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly.
* Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding skills.
* Beneficial to hold any engineering qualification and/or an electrical edition.
* 6.30am to 6pm Monday to Thursday OR Monday - Thursday 7am to 5pm and 7am to 1pm on Friday’s.
* Previous /industrial experience is required.