#Job No. EA250a.
Competitive Salary + Shift Premium + Holiday + Pension + Training and Development Opportunities
4 on 4 off, Rotating Days and Nights
Maintenance Engineer required for a leading manufacturer of specialist construction products. Over the last 25 years this company has gone from strength to strength gaining market share. Fantastic training opportunities and long term career development opportunities are available.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will ideally be a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer with experience of working within a manufacturing environment. Those from high volume manufacturing will be at an advantage.
The Maintenance Engineer role itself sits within a team of multi-skilled engineers. You will be responsible for maintaining the PPM schedule and reacting to breakdowns as quickly and efficiently as possible. As the company looks to move to a 24 /7 operation due to growth you will be responsible for occasional project, installation and improvement works.
The company are expanding rapidly so there is a real focus on continuous improvement. You will ensure production is as efficient as possible. Excellent opportunity to work for a well-established manufacturing company offering excellent training opportunities and long term career opportunities.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Role.
* Split between PPM and reactive maintenance.
* Project based improvement work.
* 4 on 4 off, rotating days and nights.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Hands on maintenance background (FMCG preferred).
* Hold an NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds or equivalent.
* Mechanical, electrical or multi skilled.
* Some small projects experience may be beneficial.