#Job No. EA278.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£36,000 to £42,000 DOE + Annual Pay Review + Overtime Paid at Premium rate + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Life Assurance + Health Care Cash Back Scheme + Birthday Gift Vouchers + Sick Pay Scheme + Long Service Awards + Tech Scheme
3 Shift Pattern, Nights, Afternoons, Earlies.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a well renowned manufacturer within the FMCG industry. They offer a role within a personable working environment and great opportunities for further training both internal and external courses.
This role offers also great opportunities for extra earning through overtime paid (up to 10 hours a week and during weekends) at a premium rate.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have strong machinery engineering knowledge being able to fault find, service and repair electrically. You will need to be able to read electrical drawings and will be familiar with rotating machinery. You will need some previous exposure to manufacturing, ideally a fast paced environment. Those with Mechanical skills would be advantageous, although training can be provided.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer with electrical skills to join a highly skilled team, where you will learn further electrical skills and develop yourself as a whole.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Electrically biased role working across various areas of production from materials processing, folding lines, gluing, automated systems and packaging.
* 50/50 split between Reactive and Pre Planned Maintenance, although efforts are being made to improve the current PPM schedules.
* Working on invertors, contactors, motors, single & 3 Phase equipment, pneumatic systems and various rotating machinery.
* Fault finding of machinery and reading/interpreting electrical drawings.
* Documenting all maintenance tasks completed.
* Working within a team of engineers on every shift.
* Communicating with machine manufacturers.
* Sourcing and ordering spare parts.
* Assisting mechanical engineers where needed.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* You will have strong machinery engineering knowledge being able to fault find, service and repair electrically.
* Able to read electrical drawings and will be familiar with rotating machinery.
* Manufacturing experience, ideally a fast paced environment.
* Those with mechanical skills would be advantageous, although training can be provided.