#Job No. EA288.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£31,000 to Rising to £36,000 Following Training And Proficiency Checks + Company Van + Company Phone + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Training and Development Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 6am to 4pm, 7am to 5pm and 1pm to 11pm.
On Call 1 week in 3, paid additionally for call outs. (The company had 12 call outs in total last year).
Working across 3 sites within Hartlepool and Middlesbrough.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established and expanding business. On offer is a role with great opportunities to develop and be involved in investment and improvement projects.
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be from ANY Industrial background with competent electrical skills. Those who are Ex Forces are also encouraged to apply. You will need as a minimum any Electrical Edition, those who do not have their 18th can be funded to do this update. Commercial or Facilities Electricians will also be considered.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Working across 3 sites on various production machinery.
* Electrically biased Maintenance role.
* Mostly PPM although some reactive maintenance work will be required.
* Involvement on improvement and upgrade projects during periods of site investment.
* Working Electrically on: 3 Phase Electrics, Invertors, Contactors, Motors, Wiring and PLC fault finding (Full training can be provided on PLC’s).
The Successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* You will be from ANY Industrial background with competent electrical skills.
* Those who are Ex Forces will also be considered.
* You will need as a minimum any Electrical Edition, those who do not have their 18th can be funded to update this.