#Job No. EA291.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£33,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Maintenance Engineer required for a plastics recycling manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a day’s based position with a strong focus on projects and installation work across the site.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will come from ANY manufacturing or service engineering background with exposure to manufacturing, however, those with experience of working on extrusion/ injection moulding machines in any industry will be advantageous. Electrically you will have experience of working with 3 phase motor drives and wiring and have experience of planned and reactive maintenance on electromechanical machinery and plant. Candidates with any experience of project work or installation are highly desired.
Your role will be focused on maintaining extrusion lines and associated plant including compounders, blenders and pulverizing machinery. You'll help to troubleshooting and test equipment, controls and software, whilst repairing electromechanical machinery. The role is PPM and reactive maintenance along with identifying solutions that will improve efficiency and reduce costs.
The company have recently been taken over by a larger UK organisation and so have been receiving a lot of investment to make improvements. You will be the sole Maintenance Engineer on site working alongside a local contractor with possible progression opportunities as the company grows.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Reactive Maintenance of extrusion lines and machinery.
* Working to PPM schedules.
* Electrically working on: Drives, PLC fault finding and Wiring.
*Mechanically working on: Gears, Bearings, Conveyors, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
The Successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Experienced in ANY electrical Manufacturing / Service/ Industrial background or similar.
* Hold an electrical instillation qualification.
* Proven competency on most of the equipment listed.
* Candidates from Extrusion/ Injection Moulding/ Plastics are highly desired.