#Job No. PM527.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Multi Skilled)
£34,000 to £35,000 Basic + Overtime paid at Premium Rate (Realistic OTE £38,000 to £40,000) + 22 days holiday + Pension + Amazing Training Opportunities + Weekly Paid
Day Shift: 4 on 4 off
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) required for rapidly expanding manufacturer. The company have just heavily invested in the site and truly invest in their staff. The company can offer overtime opportunities for the candidate to maximise their earnings!
To apply for this role, you will be electrically biased and ideally have experience working within ANY manufacturing environment. Those from a forces background are also encouraged to apply. You must have strong experience working on 3 phase equipment; you must be able to read electrical diagrams. Those from a heavy/industrial manufacturing will be at a strong advantage.
The successful candidate be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance. You will be responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving across the site. You will ensure that all plant equipment and machinery is operating to maximum efficiently; ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum and health and safety standards are maintained.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electrical biased engineer to join a reputable employer who offer a friendly working environment and fantastic training opportunities.
* Day Shift: 4 on 4 off – 4 Days 4 off 4 Days
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work on electrical manufacturing equipment
* Work on 3 phase, PLC fault finding, Inverters, Drives, Motors
* Fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
* Ideally an Apprentice trained engineer
* Must have strong electrical experience
* PLC fault finding ability would be advantageous
* Happy to work occasional weekends depending on shift rotation