#Job No. RM495A.
Maintenance Engineer (Food/ DAYS)
Shift 1 – Monday to Friday, 5:00am to 13:00pm (working 37.5 hours per week)
Shift 2 – Monday to Thursday 12:30pm to 22:00pm. Friday 12:00pm to 20:30pm,
Saturday 7:30am to 14:30pm (working 50.5 hours per week and averaging 43 hours in a 2 week rota)
Circa £34,000 per annum + Attendance Bonus (£100 a month) + Overtime + Pension
Maintenance engineer required for a state of the art food manufacturing facility. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company where you can get involved in installation and project work.
The role would suit a multi skilled engineer with either electrical or mechanical qualifications who has good electrical competencies. You can come from ANY food/ FMCG manufacturing background. Applicants must be willing to work in a livestock processing environment.
Your role will be split between planned and reactive maintenance within a state of the art manufacturing and livestock processing facility. The company have invested millions into their facility and have recently been granted permission to expand their current site. With upcoming expansions you will also be involved in project and installation based work. You will be involved in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance factory performance and work closely with production to achieve production targets.
* Planned and reactive maintenance on food processing machinery.
* Project and installation work on new machinery.
* Enhance factory performance through CI initiatives.
* Working a 2 shift pattern.
* Holds a relevant engineering qualification.
* Previous working experience in manufacturing.
* Experience in hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Confident working with 3 phase power distribution and PLCs.
* Able to diagnose faults using circuit drawings.
* Ideally holds 17th/ 18th edition or equivalent.