#Job No. GR260a.
Maintenance Engineer (Reliability)
£38,000 + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension.
Monday to Friday – Flexible hours.
Maintenance Engineer position available for a market leading, expanding FMCG company based in Cambridgeshire. This is a new role and will appeal to candidates who are looking for an improvements focused within the engineering team.
You will have experience of working in a manufacturing/continuous improvements/reliability focused role and have a strong background in improving maintenance processes and procedures. Candidates need to demonstrate maintenance skills and hold an electrical qualification.
The role is approximately 75% office based and 25% hands on and will focus on process improvements. As a reliability engineer you will work closely with the Engineering manager to help maximize production through preventive maintenance work and continuous improvement activities. You will identify new process improvement opportunities in the areas of quality, cost, performance and planned and preventative maintenance. You will be accountable for analyzing data and project planning.
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to work in the FMCG industry and wanting consistent variety within their work.
* Improving the reliability and efficiency of machinery.
* Improving and implementing PPM schedules.
* Work with the engineers to ensure successful improvements.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Experience in a manufacturing/continuous improvements/reliability focused role.
* Electrically biased and qualified Electrical Engineer
* Planned, preventative and reactive maintenance knowledge.