#Job No. JD363.
£30,000 to £36,000 DOE + Overtime + Holidays + Pension
Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4.30pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and ambitious timber manufacturer who have just moved in to a brand new facility. The company offer a highly competitive package as well as the opportunity to take on Supervisory responsibilities within the Maintenance team.
The successful candidate will be a mechanically biased Maintenance engineer with experience working in a sawmill or similar environment. Candidates will ideally have a basic electrical understanding, and any previous Team Leader/Supervisory/Management experience is desirable but not essential.
In this role you will be working in a small Maintenance team with an Electrician and Assistant Mechanical Engineer, ideally the company are looking for the candidate to take on supervisory responsibilities of the team. You will be tasked with carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of state of the art machinery including saws, chippers, edgers, and a resaw line. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on machinery and scheduling based improvement projects.
The company are a growing manufacturer who are recruiting due to investment in the Maintenance team, they offer a role of autonomy and responsibility with the opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art facility.
* Supervisory responsibility for a team of 2 Engineers
* Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
* Improvement projects on machinery and planned maintenance schedules
* Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer
* Experience working in a manufacturing/production environment
* Previous team leader/supervisory/management experience is desirable but not essential