#Job No. JS40LB.
£37,320 (Inc Shift Allowance) + Pension + Car Scheme + Benefits
Permanent Night Shift – Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am
Maintenance Engineer role available in a successful and secure manufacturing company. This is a great chance to work in a highly automated site. This role is offering lots of training and potential career progression.
To apply for the position, Maintenance Engineers need to demonstrate solid mechanical skills. Applicants from outside of manufacturing are also encouraged to apply, those from ex forces, facilities and other transferable engineering backgrounds will all be considered.
The Maintenance Engineer role is a mix of reactive and PPM in a high volume manufacturing facility. The facility has a wide range of machinery including robotics and control systems. You’ll also carry out improvement work to machines when needed. You’ll form part of a large maintenance team typically specialising in one area of a large manufacturing facility.
This is a great chance for a Maintenance Engineer to join a highly successful manufacturer who are recruiting due to demand in production. The role offers a chance to work in a highly advanced facility where you’ll develop skills and enjoy a competitive benefits package.
The Maintenance Engineer role:
* Electrical and mechanical Maintenance Engineer
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* Upgrades and improvement projects when needed
* Permanent nights shift Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am, some flexibility may be required occasionally.
* Remain compliant with all Health and Safety procedures.
The Maintenance Engineer required:
* Electrical and/or mechanical maintenance skills
* PPM and reactive maintenance skills
* Level 3 City & Guilds /Apprenticeship or equivalent in engineering
* Happy to work a permanent nights shifts
* Excellent communication skills