#Job No. JS54.
Maintenance Engineer (Technician/shift)
£38,000 rising to £40,000 after probation + Overtime + Pension
4 on 4 off (2 x 12 hour days, followed by 2 x 12 hour nights).
Maintenance engineer position available for truly multi skilled or electrical bias engineer. The company have continued to expand producing a number of well know products.
The company have seen impressive growth during the last few years and are continuing to invest. You’ll carry out a diverse role in a large modern site including project improvements. Specific training on the company’s equipment will be available.
To apply for the role you need to be multi skilled/electrical. Experience in manufacturing is preferred but not essential, industrial service engineers and electrical ex forces are encouraged to apply.
The company have a long history in the area winning numerous awards. They are team focused and care about their people. Due to the growth opportunities will be available for career driven engineers wanting to progress up the ladder. This may not be immediate but hard work and drive to do well will not go unnoticed.
* To carry out and record corrective maintenance on plant machinery and services quickly and efficiently, so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime.
* To carry out and record planned maintenance on plant machinery and services as scheduled by the Engineering Department.
* Multi skilled maintenance role
* Multi skilled or electrical maintenance.
* Those with Food industry experience highly advantageous.
* Time served or relevant engineering qualifications