#Job No. KS60.
Maintenance Engineer (Technician/Multi Skilled)
Salary depending on experience and qualifications
Monday to Friday – hours will either be 6am to 3pm and/or3pm to 10.30pm (Some flexibility required)
Maintenance Engineer sought with highly successful producer supplying to the UK’s food service and retail section. This is a new role due to growth and investment in new machinery.
The role will be open to all multi skilled/mechanically biased engineers from manufacturing and production environments. Those from food will have an advantage but this isn’t essential as
specific training will be given. Ex forces candidates are also encouraged to apply.
The role will involve working on shift as part of the maintenance team providing mechanical and electrical breakdown support and working to planned maintenance schedules. This will be a diverse maintenance role with a mix of manual operated machinery to fully automated and robotic food production machinery.
The company have grown at an impressive rate in the last 2 decades and boast a large production site with many hundreds of employees and a strong client base. The successful candidate will benefit from internal training and development to consistently improve skills and ensure fully competence on the machinery onsite and will benefit from long term job security.
* Planned and preventative maintenance on a full range of manual and automated food production machinery
* Monday to Friday – hours will either be 6am to 3pm and/or3pm to 10.30pm (Some flexibility required)
* Some weekend work for PPM
* Experienced multi skilled engineer
* Electrically you need to be able to fault find on wiring and motors
* Ideally worked in manufacturing/production background