#Job No. TD401.
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical)
£30,000 to £32,000 DOE + Overtime + Holiday + Group Pension + Training + Life Assurance
DAYS - Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30 with regular weekend overtime paid at premium rates
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful and growing manufacturing company who can offer an excellent days based role with overtime opportunities.
The Maintenance engineer will suit candidates from any background who have mechanical experience working in industrial equipment/machinery. You will work alongside an electrical engineer and an apprentice to form a small maintenance team. Candidates need to be comfortable working independently and as part of a small team. You will be days based, but will be encouraged to work overtime on weekends (paid at time and a half). Candidates from forces/ex forces backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve the maintenance, installation and improvement of pumps, conveyors, ovens, gears, rollers and associated production machinery. You will predominantly carry out reactive maintenance, however the company are looking to develop more PPM and you would be encourage to contribute to this when possible.
* Days based Monday to Friday role
* Mechanical maintenance of production machinery
* Mechanical maintenance experience from ANY industrial/production/manufacturing/plant/ex forces or similar backgrounds
* Comfortable working in a small team with reactive focus
* Looking to work regular overtime in the week and on weekends