#Job No. MC298.
Maintenance engineer (Electrical Bias/Heavy Manufacturing)
£40,170 + Lots of overtime paid at premium rate + 5% Contributory Pension + 34 days holiday + Sick Pay + Excellent Training and Development
Continental 3 shift work pattern, working 42 hours a week and 2 weekends in 4.
Maintenance Engineer position available for a renowned market leading metal manufacturer. The company is able to offer the successful candidate fantastic earning potential, training and excellent company benefits.
This role would suit electrically biased maintenance engineers wanting to work just 19 days a month and enjoy the benefit of a 5 day break once a month. This opportunity will allow the successful candidate to work hard, earn high and find time to enjoy the rewards.
In order to apply for the role, the Maintenance Engineer must transfer from a heavy manufacturing background. The candidate must have a strong electrical skillset and as a result have experience fault finding on PLC’s and working on 3 phase electrics. Training and development is offered by the company in order to close any skill gaps you may have. Additional mechanical knowledge will be beneficial.
The work will be predominantly reactive maintenance but also pre planned maintenance of production machinery within a foundry/rolling mill based environment. The work will involve dealing with 3 phase and regular fault finding on Siemens PLC’s.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established company who have a prestigious worldwide customer base.
* 80% reactive maintenance
* 20% PPM
* A strong bias toward electrical maintenance, including fault finding on Siemens PLC’s.
* Extensive training, including on Health and Safety and foundry operations.
* Continental 3 shift work pattern, working 42 hours a week and 2 weekends in 4.
* Plenty of overtime paid at a higher rate and a 5 day break every month.
* Experience working within a heavy manufacturing background is essential.
* Electrical bias maintenance engineer.
* Experience fault finding and working on 3 phase electrics.