#Job No. MC324a.
Maintenance Engineer (Pharmaceutical)
Circa £35,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
DAYS based role
Maintenance Engineer is required for a state-of-the-art pharmaceutical facility who produce innovative and ground-breaking products. The role is due to the opening of a new facility and the successful candidate will benefit from great working environment and training on high tech equipment in a highly regulated environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working on medical equipment or transfer from a pharmaceutical environment. Candidates with experience maintaining and servicing laboratory in any other environment, including food, are encouraged to apply. Candidates can be electrically or mechanically biased.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the Maintenance Engineer role will involve service and maintenance of production, utilities, facility and laboratory equipment. You will work on HVAC and complex HEPA filter systems. The role will involve reactive maintenance as well as pre-planned maintenance, working with 3 phase electrics and pneumatic systems. You must be confident filling out/producing documents to ensure all internal records and paperwork are up to date in line with company procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company who offer stable employment whilst working with technology that is truly leading the way. You will be working alongside a small team within a state of the art facility.
* Service and maintenance of Production, utilities, facility and laboratory environment including HVAC and Filter Systems.
* Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
* Ensuring all documentation is complete to company standards
* DAYS BASED ROLE
* Mechanically or Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer qualified to HNC level
* Will ideally transfer from a pharmaceutical background or experience maintaining laboratory equipment.