#Job No. RM469.
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical/ Manufacturing)
Rotating shift pattern – Earlies, Lates and weekends (10 hours)
£35,000 per annum + Overtime + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer required for a local, well established manufacturer. This is a days based role where you’ll have the opportunity to work in a state of the art manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will come from ANY mechanical engineering background. Those from manufacturing, industrial and ex forces will all be suitable. You will have experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics have experience of planned and reactive maintenance. Any experience in TIG welding will be highly beneficial.
Your role will be to work to PPM schedules and react to machine breakdowns on production machinery as required. You will be working in a high volume FMCG environment with a variety of production and processing machinery. The environment is refrigerated but suitable workwear will be provided.
The company are the largest provider of their product in Europe and can offer long term career stability.
* Reactive maintenance on production and processing equipment.
* Working to PPM schedules.
* Working in a refrigerated FMCG environment.
* Comes from ANY mechanical engineering background.
* Has experience working with hydraulics.
* Happy to work in a high volume manufacturing environment.