#Job No. MH864.
Maintenance Engineer Multiskilled
Highly Competitive Salary dependant on experience + Contributory Pension Scheme + Life Cover
2 week Shift Pattern, 12 hour shifts, 2 on, 2 off, 3 on 2 off, 2 on, 3 off. Equates to 42 hour week with every other weekend off working 7 out 14 days.
Maintenance Engineer with strong electrical and mechanical skills sought within successful manufacturer supplying to a global customer base offering ongoing career development.
The role will be a mix of planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdown support within an industrial manufacturing environment. The role is a varied post covering, foundry, precision/CNC machinery and general production equipment across a large manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will have strong electrical and mechanical fault find and repair skills and be used to reactive breakdown support to minimise downtime in a manufacturing process. You will have proven experience within an industrial or manufacturing environment.
The company have been established for many decades and work to strict Health and Safety practices and procedures in the interest of all engineers and production staff onsite and will support the ongoing training and development for the right person in line with the company growth.
The Role in Brief:
* Electrical and Mechanical planned preventative and reactive maintenance role
* Working on a range of production machinery in an industrial manufacturing environment
* Working a 2 week rotating shift pattern with 12 hour shifts.
The Person required:
* Electrically biased/multi skilled maintenance engineer from an industrial/manufacturing background
* Hold a relevant engineering qualification.