#Job No. MN140.
Monday to Friday 2 shift with some Saturday working
£16.03 per hour + 10% Shift Allowance + Overtime (1.5x and 2x) + Annual Bonus Scheme + 28 Days Holiday + Long Service Days+ Pension
Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer required for a well established manufacturer. This is a days based role where you’ll have the opportunity to work in a modern manufacturing facility with the potential for Saturday overtime.
The successful candidate will come from ANY mechanical engineering background. Those from manufacturing, Industrial, production and ex forces will all be considered. You will have experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors and have experience of planned and reactive maintenance. Candidates that also have a good knowledge of welding will be highly advantageous.
You will be working in a high volume FMCG environment with a variety of production and processing machinery. This is a fast paced environment and so candidates will need to drop tools and attend machinery breakdowns as required. You will also work to PPM schedules and be involved in troubleshooting and problem solving across the site. The environment is wet and refrigerated but suitable workwear will be provided.
The company have 3 sites in the Aberdeenshire area and can offer a stable career opportunity. At this site you will join a team of 4 other engineers and work alongside the Engineering Manager.
* Reactive maintenance on production and processing equipment.
* Working to PPM schedules.
* Working in a refrigerated FMCG environment.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Comes from ANY mechanical engineering background.
* Those from Manufacturing or production highly desired.
* Has experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors.
* Experience with welding is advantageous.
* Happy to work in a high-volume manufacturing environment.