#Job No. JS73.
4 on 4 off (rotating) 6am to 6pm
£35,000 to £37,000 per annum + Overtime (x 1.5) OTE £40K + Pension Scheme + 22 Days Holiday
Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established and award winning manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with plenty of overtime opportunities.
The Maintenance Engineer will have both mechanical and electrical maintenance/service skills. Electrically you will have experience of 3 phase, inverters, drives and motors. Mechanically you will have an understanding of pneumatics, gears and bearings. Those from any FMCG manufacturing background are eligible for the role. Candidates from a food manufacturing background are encouraged to apply.
The Maintenance Engineer role will be to carry out a variety of planned and reactive maintenance across a variety of production and packaging lines. The role also involves contributing to the monitoring of KPIs including quality, waste management, efficiencies and product output.
The company are a successful manufacturer with their products being found in a number of large supermarket chains. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and be a part of a 12 strong engineering team.
* Planned and reactive maintenance on site.
* Working on a variety of production and packaging machinery.
* 4 on 4 off rotating shift.
* Electrical/multi skilled maintenance.
* Experience of 3 phase, motors, inverters and drives.
* Knowledge of pneumatics, gears and bearings.
* From any FMCG manufacturing background, ideally food