#Job No. RM452.
Maintenance Engineer (NIGHTS/ Multi skilled)
10pm to 6am, 8 hour shift
£37,000 per annum + 10% shift allowance + Overtime Rates + Health Plan + Cycle to Work Scheme + Retail Vouchers + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful food manufacturer. This is a new role created due to the addition of a new shift and a great time to join a growing business.
The successful candidate will be multi skilled (electrically or mechanically qualified) with a strong knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors and safe electrical working (3 phase/ motors). You can come from any manufacturing background however those from FMCG are highly desired.
You will be the sole engineer on night shift working to minimise machine breakdowns. You will work on a variety of food manufacturing equipment including electromechanical plant, conveyors and packaging machinery. Day to day, this will involve undertaking a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties, as well as identifying solutions that will improve systems efficiency and reduce costs.
The company are part of a larger group with 4 sites across the UK. This is one of their most successful sites supplying major supermarket’s own label range.
* Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance across the Site.
* Fault finding and repair of electromechanical machinery.
* To maintain the engineering stores
* 8 hour NIGHT shift.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Experienced Engineer from any manufacturing maintenance background.
* Hold an electrical or mechanical qualification.
* Confident working with 3 phase, motors, pneumatics and conveyors.
* Able to work unsupervised under your own initiative.
* Happy to work an 8 hour night shift.