#Job No. RM456.
Panama Shift, 42 hour contract
£41,959 + 5% Company Contribution Pension + Healthcare Package + Overtime Rates
Maintenance Engineer required for a very successful manufacturer that is renowned for offering excellent working conditions and truly valuing its staff. The company value the importance of training and encourage career development.
The shift is a rotating 12 hour shift pattern rotating between days and nights, 7am to 7pm, 7pm ot 7am on a 2 week basis and averages 42 hours a week.
To apply for the role you need to have both mechanical and electrical maintenance/service skills. Experience in high volume food manufacturing environment is preferred but those from all manufacturing backgrounds will be considered as training can be given on specific equipment. The key is to have experience in both disciplines in an industrial capacity.
The role is based on reactive maintenance and PPM within an extremely fast paced environment. The company itself run a 24/7 operation, you will work within a small team of multi-skilled Engineers on a particular shift, there are around 35 employees overall in the engineering department. There is a vast range of equipment on site and specific training/certificates will be given for any specifics.
The company has sites across the UK marketplace and offer long term careers. You'll enjoy working for a friendly business offering a competitive salary and good benefits.
* Preventative Maintenance and reactive break down repair of ALL automated machinery across the site.
* Multi-skilled Engineer role. Electrical work includes 3 phase and fault finding on PLC’s. Mechanical work is mainly pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes and conveyors.
* Rotating 12 hour Panama shift (otherwise known as 2’s & 3’s)
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance skills.
* Experience in any manufacturing/ industrial plant background.
* Working knowledge of PLCs and electrical systems.
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team.
* Happy to work rotating shifts.