#Job No. RM491.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
DAYS based rota working 5 days in 7 (40 hour week)
£32,000 to £37,000 per annum + Call Out Rota + Overtime Rates + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Maintenance Engineer required for an established processing facility. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where you can earn a lot on extra overtime and get involved in installation work.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer from any heavy industrial/ manufacturing or similar industry. You will have experience of working with on 3 phase, be confident with reactive repair and installation and ideally have experience fault finding on PLCs. Engineers with their 17th/ 18th edition are highly desired to carry out installation work.
Your role will be to carry out reactive maintenance on a variety of heavy industrial processing machinery. The company are in the process of installing a sixth line and so you will be involved in carrying out machine installation alongside your daily maintenance work. You will join a team of 4 engineers and will be flexible to take part in an evening and weekend call out rota paid at a premium rate.
The company are based in a 60,000 square foot factory and manufacture products for the food, medical and chemical industries. The company are expanding year on year so this is a great time to join the business.
* Reactive maintenance on heavy duty processing machinery.
* Installation of new machinery.
* Working towards planned maintenance schedules and improving machine efficiencies.
* Facilities maintenance as required.
* Take part in an evening and weekend call out rota.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer.
* Experience in an industrial/ manufacturing environment.
* Holds 17th/ 18th edition.
* Flexible to work a call out rota.