#Job No. RM514.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/ Multiskilled)
3 shift pattern
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful production facility. This is a great opportunity to get stuck into a role with the opportunity to carry out major improvement work and progress into lead engineer further down the line.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased or multiskilled engineer with experience in ANY manufacturing/ production or industrial facility. You will have experience of 3 phase, motors, drives and be competent in reactive and planned maintenance. Any electrical experience working with sensors and PLCs is advantageous but not essential.
You will need to be confident in performing reactive breakdown repairs on large electromechanical processing equipment as well as carrying out PPM schedules as required. You will ensure equipment operates efficiently and in line with production requirements. The site is currently old however they have recently had a huge capital budget invested into the engineering team and are looking to carry out project work.
The company is a successful industrial processing facility and maintain a leading market position and an excellent level of service for their customers.
* Carrying out mechanical maintenance of production/manufacturing machinery.
* Working in a small team on planned and reactive maintenance
* Running a 6 week cycle 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrically qualified engineer.
* Experience in any manufacturing/ production type environment.
* Work quickly to rectify breakdowns and work effectively to PPM schedules
* Experience of 3 phase, motors and drives.