#Job No. RM520.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Panama style shift pattern, 7.45am to 7.45pm days and nights rotating.
£36,911.34 + Lots of Opportunity for Overtime + Profit Share Scheme + Simply Health Plan + Company Pension.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to work in a challenging role with plenty of opportunity for voluntary overtime.
The successful candidate will come from ANY electrical engineering background. Those from manufacturing, production, industrial electrical engineers and ex forces engineers will all be transferable. You will have experience working with 3 phase and wiring and have experience of planned and reactive maintenance. Candidates with experience fault finding on PLCs (S5 and Allen Bradley) are highly desired.
Working under the leadership of the Maintenance Supervisor and Manager, you'll be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all electromechanical machinery across site. Day to day, this will involve undertaking a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties, as well as identifying solutions that will improve systems efficiency and reduce costs.
The company are well established with several sites across the UK, at this site you will join a team of over 130 staff. The shift pattern on offer allows for a great work life balance for side projects and hobbies.
* Reactive maintenance on production machinery.
* Working to PPM schedules.
* Finding opportunities for improvement to reduce cost and increase output.
* Identify and report any signs of equipment failure.
* Working as sole engineer on nights and in a team on day shift.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Comes from ANY electrical maintenance background.
* Has experience working with 3 phase and wiring.
* Basic understanding of PLCs.
* Happy working a rotating shift pattern.