#Job No. RM541A.
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical/ Food)
Monday to Friday (9 hour shift)
£27,000 to £30,000 per annum + Call Out (Saturdays) + 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for a successful manufacturer. The company have recently invested millions in the site and have more investment planned specifically for the engineering department.
The role would suit an experienced Maintenance Engineer with either electrical or mechanical qualifications. You can come from ANY manufacturing/ industrial or service engineering background. Strong ex forces candidates (REME) are also encouraged to apply. Applicants must be willing to work in a livestock processing environment.
Your role will be primarily focussed on reactive maintenance within a high volume livestock processing facility. The company have £10 million budgeted to improve the plant and buy in new equipment so opportunities for projects and install work will be available in the near future. Mechanically you will work on conveyors, pneumatics, hydraulics, gears, bearings and packaging equipment. Electrically your work will most be focussed on 3 phase equipment and motors.
The company are well established and supply to manufacturers across the UK. You will join a team of 9 engineers and work towards implementing a routine PPM schedule on site.
* Mechanically biased Maintenance work on production equipment.
* Primarily Reactive breakdown and repair.
* Working to support a preventative maintenance programme.
* Monday to Friday role with Saturday call out.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Holds a relevant mechanical or electrical engineering qualification.
* Previous maintenance experience in manufacturing/ industrial or service background.
* Any electrical experience is highly desired.
* Comfortable in a meat processing environment