#Job No. RM548.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/ Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday - 6am to 2pm/2pm to 10pm/10pm to 6am
£30,000 - £34,000 per annum plus Paid Overtime + Monthly Bonus (Circa £1k to £2k per year) + Contributory Pension + 20 days Holiday plus Statutory + Health Insurance + Sick Pay
Maintenance engineer required for a high volume manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable company in a modern and automated manufacturing facility.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased maintenance engineer or a mechanically engineer with electrical competencies. You will have experience of 3 phase, inverters and drives. You will come from any manufacturing, industrial or ex forces background as specific training on production machinery will be given.
Your role will be to support the engineering supervisor in a variety of electrical breakdowns on production machinery. You will work on both reactive and pre planned maintenance in this modern and automated facility. You will work a 3 shift pattern with opportunity for a small amount of overtime available.
The company are a high volume manufacturer with sites all across Europe. This is a great opportunity to work in a small team of 8 engineers for a company with a good benefits package.
* Electrically biased maintenance position.
* Reactive and pre planned maintenance.
* Mechanical work on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
* Working a 3 shift, Monday to Friday, pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrically biased maintenance engineer.
* Experience with 3 phase, inverters, drives and wiring.
* Comes from any manufacturing/ industrial/ Ex Forces background.