#Job No. RM550A.
Maintenance Engineer (Manufacturing)
Stoke on Trent
3 on 3 off days and nights rotating 6am to 6pm
Circa £35,000 per annum + Progression into Lead Shift Engineer + Overtime + Management Training + PLCs and Robotics Training
Maintenance Engineer required for a well established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a company truly investing in their staff with the opportunity to progress into a lead shift engineer.
The successful engineer will be a multi skilled maintenance engineer with a relevant qualification (City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ 3/ apprenticeship or equivalent). You will come from ANY manufacturing/ production engineering background and have experience of hydraulics, pneumatics, 3 phase and PLC faultfinding.
The company have a long history in Stoke and have recently invested in the site and team. This year the training will be focussing more on the technical side including PLCs, robotics and hydraulics.
* Mixture of Planned and Reactive Maintenance
* Project work as required.
* Opportunity to progress to lead shift engineer
* Working on a highly automated site
* 3 on 3 off continental shift pattern.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Multiskilled maintenance engineer
* Electrical or mechanical qualification
* Comes from ANY Manufacturing/ Production background.
* Experience of 3 phase and PLC fault finding
* Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics.