#Job No. RM594.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Mechanically biased maintenance engineer required for a growing FMCG manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a small team of dedicated engineers and work a Monday to Friday role.
The successful candidate will be mechanically biased and have experience in any manufacturing or industrial environment. You will have experience of hydraulics and pneumatics but experience working on conveyors is also highly desired. You will be happy to work alone and in a small team and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Your role will be to work in a small but busy manufacturing facility working on a variety of Power Presses and electromechanical packaging/ processing machinery. You will take part in a range of planned and reactive maintenance and work to improve machine efficiency across site. Currently most of the work is reactive maintenance but you will work alongside the team to help develop and build the PPM schedule. You will often be the sole engineer on shift but you will have the support of the engineering manager when required.
The company are growing in their industry and their products can be found in major supermarkets.
* Reactive maintenance on production equipment.
* Working on 20 presses and related machinery.
* Helping to develop and implement PPM schedule.
* Monitor, record and report the results of PPM on a weekly/monthly basis.
* Taking part in Facilities Maintenance as required.
* Working in a small team of 3 engineers.
* Order processing and storage of spare parts.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Mechanically biased engineer.
* Experience working in manufacturing/ industrial environment.
* Competent working with hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Mechanical/ Engineering qualifications highly desired.