#Job No. RM610.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased)
Near Bridge of Earn, Perth
Days and nights, rotating 12 hour shift pattern.
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension + Life Assurance
Maintenance Engineer required for a well-established and marketing leading food manufacturing company. This is an exciting time to join the business as they have recently invested in new machinery and site facilities.
This role would suit a Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased with experience of working on 3 phase motors, drives, inverters and PLC systems. You will hold a relevant electrical qualification and candidates with 17th/ 18th edition are highly desired. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked within the food manufacturing or FMCG background, however, applicants from any manufacturing/ production backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Your role will be to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of food production machinery. You will be responsible for finding and fixing electrical faults, ensuring production machinery is running to its full potential and assisting with an installation work when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true market leader that puts their employees at the heart of everything they do with plenty of opportunity for overtime available.
The Maintenance Role:
* Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on production machinery.
* Electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair.
* Assist with any installation work as required.
* Stock control on parts and materials.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer from any manufacturing/ production background (ideally FMCG)
* Will hold a relevant Electrical qualification, 17th/ 18th edition highly desired.
* Experience of PLC systems, DC drives, inverters