#Job No. SO109.
£38,000 starting salary rising up to £42,000 after probation dependant on experience + Progression + Training + Holidays + Overtime + Pension
4 on 4 off Days and Nights (12hour shifts)
Maintenance Engineer required for a well established food manufacturer who are going through a period of growth. The company operate out of a modern clean factory and they offer training and progression available for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be an electrically biased maintenance engineer from any manufacturing background. Candidates must be HNC qualified or equivalent and must be confident with 3 phase and single phase electrics as well as having sound mechanical skills.
The role is approximately 80% electrical 20% mechanical and is a combination of reactive and planned maintenance. There is a constant drive for project base improvement work as well as occasional installation work. You will be fault finding on 3phase and single phase electrics as well as PLC’s. Mechanically the role will involve replacing bearings, strip down motors as well as other mechanical work.
This is a great opportunity to get into a well established successful company who are experiencing a period of growth. It is an opportunity to join a company where you can work on modern machinery with training opportunities and potential progression.
* 80% Electrical 20% Mechanical Maintenance (Approx.)
* Project Based Improvement Work
* Occasional Installation Work
* Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
* Qualified to HNC or equivalent
* Confident with 3phase and single phase electrics and have sound mechanical skills
* Candidates with PLC fault finding experience will hold a considerable advantage.