#Job No. SO92b.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Up to £43,000 + Holidays + Pension + Overtime + Training
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias required for a well-established food manufacturer. The company is part of a successful international group who supply their products worldwide.
The Maintenance Engineer will have an apprenticeship qualification or a minimum of HNC (or equivalent) in electrical or mechanical engineering. Candidates must have a proven maintenance background from any manufacturing industry. You must be confident with fault finding on PLC’s. Candidates must have a good understanding of Health and safety codes of practice.
The role will involve maintenance on production manufacturing machinery including 3phase, single phase as well as mechanical machinery. It will involve predominantly reactive maintenance, there will be no installation work however there is a constant drive for project based improvement work. The role is 90% electrical maintenance and 10% mechanical maintenance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established manufacturing who boast great staff retention. The company is able to support candidates with relevant training needs which suit both the company and candidates.
* 90% Electrical Maintenance 10% Mechanical Maintenance
* Predominantly Reactive Maintenance
* Constant Drive for Project Based Improvement Work
* Experienced Maintenance Engineer from ANY Manufacturing Background
* Apprenticeship qualification or a minimum of HNC (or equivalent) in electrical / mechanical engineering
* Confident with PLC fault finding