#Job No. SO94.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£32,000 to £36,000 + Holidays + Pension + Training and Progression Opportunities
06:00am to 15:00pm and 13:00am to 10:00pm
Maintenance Engineer role available for a well established family run food manufacturing company who offer job specific training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, you will be a Maintenance Engineer with experience in a fast manufacturing environment. Candidates from the Food industry will be at a considerable advantage. You will be confident with maintenance on 3phase and single phase production machinery and be competent with PLC fault finding.
The role is a combination of both Planned and Reactive maintenance on food manufacturing machinery. There will be occasional installation work and a constant drive for project based improvement work.
The company have a great name within the industry, you will reap the benefit of future progression opportunities and ongoing investment. They operate out of a large production facility which has been redeveloped and modernised over the past 40 years.
* Electrical Maintenance on Production Machinery
* Combination of Planned and Reactive Maintenance
* Project Based Improvement Work
* Fast Manufacturing background. Candidates from a food background will hold a considerable advantage.
* Proven Electrical Background
* PLC Fault Finding Experience