#Job No. SO95.
Maintenance Engineer (Food Manufacturing)
Circa £30,000 + Holidays + Pension + Fantastic Training Opportunities + Potential Future Progression
Days / Double Days
Maintenance Engineer required for a successful well established food production facility. The company are currently expanding and investing heavily in their production site.
The successful candidates will ideally be an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer, however, candidates with a mechanical bias with a willingness to learn will be considered. Candidates can transfer from any manufacturing or processing background however candidates with a food background will hold a considerable advantage. PLC fault finding or programming experience will be highly advantageous.
The role will involve a combination of Pre planned and reactive maintenance of production machinery. The role will approximately be 60% electrical and 40% mechanical maintenance on machinery including hydraulics, pneumatics, 3phase and single phase equipment. There will be a constant drive for project base improvement work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a constantly growing successful food production company who invest heavily in their staff. There will be a lot of training opportunities available for the successful candidate and potential future progression for the right candidate.
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance
* Combination of Planned and reactive maintenance
* Project based improvement work.
* Ideally an electrically biased maintenance engineer however candidates with a mechanical bias with a willingness to learn will be considered
* Any Manufacturing or processing background. Candidates from a food background will have a considerable advantage.
* PLC fault finding or programming experience will be highly advantageous.