#Job No. TD436.
£38,500 + Overtime + 28 Days Holiday + Pension + Benefits
Sunday to Thursday permanent nights 22:00 to 06:00
Maintenance Engineer required for an automated food processing site. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a purpose built highly modern facility with excellent earning opportunities.
The Maintenance Engineer role will suit candidates from a manufacturing background who are confident with mechanical and electrical (3 phase) maintenance. You will need to be comfortable in a meat processing site where animals are killed, however it is a very clean and modern process. You will work on nights in a multi skilled engineering team.
The Maintenance Engineer role will involve the mechanical and electrical maintenance highly automated production machinery. You will work on conveyors, packing machinery, gears, PLC’s (Basic fault finding), motors and associated equipment. You will carry our reactive breakdowns and PPM, with optional overtime on Saturdays for further PPM work readily available.
* Mechanical and Electrical maintenance of high speed production machinery
* Working in a meat processing environment, where animals are killed
* Mechanical and strong electrical maintenance experience
* Comfortable in a meat processing environment
* Comfortable working permanent nights Sunday to Thursday