#Job No. TW412.
Maintenance Engineer - Maintenance Engineer
Birmingham - Maintenance Engineer
£41,000 + Overtime + 5% Contributory Pension + 34 Days Holiday + Sick Pay + Excellent Training and Development - Maintenance Engineer
Currently working a Continental 3 shift pattern, of 42 hours a week and 2 weekends in 4 plus 5 continuous days off in each shift cycle (Soon to be converted to 4 x 12 hour shifts)
Great opportunity to secure a permanent role as an electrically biased shift Maintenance Engineer at a well-established international manufacturing site in Birmingham.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will hold experience within ANY manufacturing background. The key requirement is being able to take charge of ALL electrical issues on site.
The applicant would be expected to work confidently both alone and as part of a team. You will need the strength to perform well under pressure ensuring issues are resolved safely and in a time sensitive manner. The work is predominantly reactive maintenance across all production machinery for this manufacturer who will provide additional training courses to enhance the necessary skill set for the right candidate.
The Maintenance Engineer Role:
* Completing scheduled PPM and reactive maintenance tasks, maintaining material production assets & ensuring equipment availability. (80% reactive 20% ppm)
* Maintaining up to date communication and information exchange within the department & site.
* Performing higher level technical fault finding and repairs.
* Working in a pair but also using own initiative to prioritise work & manage time.
* Voluntary overtime available paid at increased rate.
The Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical biased Maintenance Engineer.
* Must have appropriate knowledge of the Health and Safety requirements in relation to the role.
* Experience of general electrical fault finding and working extensively on 230/415V plus low voltage systems.
* Knowledge and experience of general plant, plus cranes, motors and auxiliary systems related to a manufacturing facility.
* Sound knowledge of general engineering principles biased towards strong electrical engineering skills.