#Job No. EA40.
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE + 23 Days Holiday (Increasing with service) + Bank Holidays + Optional Overtime + Pension + Training
4 on 4 off Days and Nights
Maintenance Fitter required for a well known manufacturer that supply to a wide spread of well known brands and retailers within their market. The company offer training and development for the right candidate.
The succesful Maintenance Fitter will have mechanical experience from any background with a mechanical qualification. Any electrical knowledge or experience would be advantageous, but training can be provided for the successful candidate.
The Maintenance Fitter role will be mostly mechanical work as 90% of the production equipment/machinery is mechanical - this will include working on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings. Those with the electrical skills will also be working on single and 3 phase electrics, drives and motors. This will be a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40%. Some strip down and rebuild work will be required.
This is a market leading manufacturing group, who offer training and development opportunities. As well as recently investing in their site, £6 million on production plant facilities.
The Maintenance Fitter:
* Dealing with a split between reactive breakdowns 60% and pre planned maintenance 40% tasks.
* Working mechanically on blow moulding machines, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, gears and bearings.
* Those with the electrical skills will also work with single and 3 phase electrics, drives, motors and some fault finding.
The Succesful Maintenance Fitter:
* Hands on Mechanical experience from any background.
* Will hold a Mechanical qualification.
* Any electrical skills would be advantageous.