#Job No. CC1018.
£45,000 to £50,000 Holiday + Pension + Benefits Package
Days based role: Mon-Fri 8 – 5 pm
Maintenance Manager required for a stable manufacturer offering a well paid career move. The company are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Manager or a Maintenance Team Leader / Supervisor looking for a step up.
The successful candidate will come from an FMCG manufacturing background. Those with a strong hands on background and electrical qualification are invited to apply. You do not need to have full scale managerial experience. You should be competent using a Maintenance Management system and be confident in supervising a team of 5 established Maintenance Engineers and an Apprentice.
The role itself will be both shop floor and office based. You will ensure the PPM schedule is adhered to and get involved in major breakdowns. You will be responsible for a team of 5 Maintenance Engineers/ Maintenance Operators and tasked with making sure production is running as efficiently as possible.
The environment is high volume, medium-heavy manufacturing. The company are part of a group of specialist raw ingredient producers and have been in a strong market position for many years, and therefore, provide long term stable employment.
* Hands off managerial role with an 80/20 split between supervisory work and hands on maintenance
* Responsible for a team of 5 Maintenance Engineers/ Maintenance Operators
* Responsible for ensuring planned maintenance and breakdown repair is conducted efficiently
* High volume, medium-heavy industrial environment
The Person Required:
* Electrically biased and qualified maintenance engineer from a manufacturing background
* Previous Supervisory, Team Leader and Management experience
* Understand lean / continuous improvements