#Job No. RM511A.
Maintenance Manager (Manufacturing)
£45,000 + Relocation Package Available to the right individual.
Maintenance Manager required for a successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to take responsibility of a growing processing plant and drive improvements across site.
The successful candidate will have previous Engineering/Maintenance Management experience within a manufacturing environment. Those with food manufacturing experience will be advantageous. You will have experience of managing a departmental budget, dealing with contractors and have a strong hands on engineering background.
Your role will be to manage the day to day running of the engineering department within an established food manufacturer. Day to day you will manage a team of 15 engineers of varying skill levels and work alongside contractors as required. Your role will be split between the office and factory floor and you may be required to jump on the tools. You will be in charge of ordering parts, controlling budgets and initiating project work on site.
The company are well established in their industry. They have three sites in Scotland and supply to wholesalers across the UK. In this role you will report into the Group Engineering Manager.
* Day to day running of the Engineering department.
* Managing a team of 15 engineers.
* Responsible for stock control, ordering in spares and dealing with contractors.
* Driving projects and continuous improvements on site.
The Maintenance Manager:
* Previous experience in ANY manufacturing background.
* Confident in managing teams of engineers.
* Holds an electrical or mechanical engineering qualification.
* Experience of managing departmental budgets.
* Any projects experience is desired.