#Job No. RM519A.
Monday to Friday + Occasional Saturdays
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum + 25 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
Maintenance Manager required for an established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a stable employer looking for a strong maintenance/ works manager to add value to their site and improve the team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced hands on engineer (ideally mechanically biased) from ANY heavy industrial manufacturing background. You will be confident with managing a small team of engineers and contractors and have some exposure to departmental budgeting. Any H & S qualifications will be highly advantageous.
Your role will be to manage the day to day maintenance of the facilities and plant of a well established foundry environment. A lot of the equipment is old so you will still be very much hands on day to day working to improve the site and implement PPM schedules to the plant. You will manage a team of 4 engineers and be responsible for contractors when required on site. As part of your role you will ensure H & S are complied with including risk assessments and identify training requirements moving forwards.
The company are well established with 3 sites across the North West. You will join a team of over 100 staff onsite and be a key member of the senior management team.
* Day to day running of the engineering department.
* Managing a team of 4 engineers and contractors.
* Helping to implement and maintain a PPM schedule.
* Responsible for departmental H & S and risk assessments.
* Facilities maintenance as required.
The Maintenance Manager:
* Qualified electrical or mechanical engineer.
* Experience in any heavy manufacturing environment.
* Strong people management skills.
* Any H & S qualifications highly desired.