#Job No. JS22.
Maintenance Supervisor (Team Leader)
Competitive Salary + Overtime Paid at Premium + Holidays 29 Days + Tool Allowance + Health Scheme + Training and Development Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 40 hours, (Days)
Maintenance Team Leader role available for a market leading and successful food manufacturing company. This role will appeal to maintenance engineers looking to make the step up into a leadership role or established supervisors looking to join a progressive and secure employer that offers excellent career potential.
The successful Maintenance Team Leader will have strong mechanical/electrical knowledge and apprenticeship trained. To apply for the role candidates from all manufacturing industries are encouraged to apply, experience within the food industry is an advantage.
The role consists of leading 2 maintenance technicians as well as completing your own on task maintenance work. On the Supervisory element of the role you will be involved in formulating a PPM schedule and ensuring parts and spares are available. Whilst completing maintenance tasks the role is an even split of mechanical and electrical work. On the mechanical side you will be primarily working on hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyor systems. Electrically it is primarily single phase and three phase electrics. There is also some installation and project work to the role.
The Maintenance Team Leader Role:
* Leading a team of 2 maintenance technicians
* 50/50 split of mechanical and electrical maintenance
* Mechanically work on hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors
* Electrically work on single and 3 phase electrics
* You will need to feel comfortable working in an abattoir, although the environment is very clean and well kept.
* Be in a supervisory role or be willing to step up into a team leader role
* Experience in a manufacturing background ideally food