#Job No. MH935.
Maintenance Team Leader / Maintenance Manager
Circa £35,000 + Monthly Bonus + Overtime paid at 1.5 x base rate and 2.0 x base rate on Sundays.
On Target Earnings £40,000 to £45,000 per annum + Contributory Pension Plan + Life cover policy + 25+8 days holiday
Monday to Friday days based role.
Maintenance Team Leader / Maintenance Manager sought within highly successful manufacturer offering structured training and career development.
The role will be suited to those with proven leadership skills and a highly competent multi skilled maintenance background from within any production or manufacturing environment. The successful candidate will benefit from structured CMI training as this is a managerial role.
The role holds ultimate responsibility for all maintenance activity onsite, this covers all facilities, building and machinery maintenance and breakdown support. The role has management responsibility for approximately 18 engineers in total across the various disciplines covering all shifts. Although this is a day’s based role you may on rare accession be expected to attend serious issues outside of core hours. The role also assumes budgetary control for the maintenance department and will be a key function for both costings and initiatives on all engineering based improvement projects. This will be a hands off leadership role for the most part but you must be willing to get hands on whenever the need arises.
Full training and development on all areas of project planning/proposals including the financial aspects will be provided for the right person where needed. Essentially you must be able to demonstrate great leadership skills and experience and competent hands on engineering skill both electrically and mechanically including knowledge of working with automated manufacturing machinery.
The company are a very well known employer in the area and are extremely people focused. The successful candidate will benefit from personal development and longer term career progression.
The role in brief:
* Full responsibility for all maintenance activity for building, facilities and machinery.
* Ensure the efficient management of PPM and on call rota for all engineering disciplines
* Play a key role in all engineering improvement projects, planning, proposals, budgets etc.
* Management of maintenance department budgets.
The Person Required:
* Multi skilled engineer from a production/manufacturing bckground
* Used to working with automated machinery
* Proven leadership/people management skills
* Willing to take on further training and development as part of the management role