#Job No. cc807ab.
£35,000 to £38,500 + Quarterly Bonus Scheme + Paid Overtime + Pension + Healthcare + Life assurance
Continental Shift Pattern, 3 on, 3 off
Maintenance Technician role available in an impressive global manufacturing company. The business are truly people focused, committed to investing in their employees and offering extensive training opportunities. You will work in a modern, state of the art premises.
The successful candidate will be an electrically bias engineer, those from ANY industrial backgrounds are encouraged to apply. The role will suit candidates who hold an apprenticeship, or equivalent in relevant discipline, all experience levels considered as necessary training can be provided.
The maintenance technician role is a mix of PPM and reactive maintenance; you will work on a variety of bespoke equipment. It is a clean, systematic environment. You will be working at heights.
The company are committed to developing their Maintenance Team and are seeking an individual that shares the same passion. The role will suit innovative applicants looking to hold a challenging but rewarding position.
The company has sites across the UK & European marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You'll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progression is the key to success.
* Maintenance, PPM, and break down of machinery
* Working within fast paced, manufacturing environment
* Continental Shift, 12 hour shifts, 3 days on, 3 off, 3nights, 3 off
The person required:
* ALL industrial background invited to apply
* Hold a minimum of an ONC, apprenticeship or equivalent
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team
* Committed and driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise