#Job No. EA188.
Maintenance Technician (Electrical)
Up to £30,000 Basic Salary + Voluntary Overtime Paid at Premium + 32 Days Holiday + Matched Pension up to 5% + Death in Service 4x Annual Salary + Health Scheme Package + Great Training Opportunities
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4pm (Working times are negotiable).
Electrically qualified candidates required for a great Maintenance Technician role. On offer is the chance to get into the world of manufacturing with an impressive global business. The client is offering full Training to the successful Maintenance Technician.
The Successful Maintenance Technician will have will be Electrically Qualified and will have a proven level of Electrical competence. Those from Manufacturing, Ex Forces, Service Engineering or similar relevant backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The Maintenance Technician Role:
* Working on 20+ machines.
* Mostly planned preventative maintenance.
* Working electrically on Invertors, Contactors, Motors, Relays, Single and 3 phase.
* Some Electrical installation work required.
* Facilities Maintenance when required, I.E. Lighting, Fire Alarms…
* Once mechanically trained in house, you will also work on: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, bearings and basic fabrication work.
The Successful Maintenance Technician:
* You will be Electrically Qualified and will have a proven level of Electrical competence.
* Those from Manufacturing, Ex Forces, Service Engineering or similar relevant backgrounds are encouraged to apply.